T&Cs in brief
Our approach is to be open, available, honest and fair. However we understand that some things need to be set out clearly for everyone’s benefit. The full, formal small print is provided separately. Please make sure you have read this. In summary:
- We make every effort to provide our services with reasonable care and skill. However we cannot guarantee that they will be error-free, though we will try to correct any inaccuracies swiftly.
- We do our very best to increase the visibility of our members to the public but cannot guarantee that our efforts will achieve any particular results or benefits for the member. (Note that it is difficult to demonstrate the success of the book/website. Many will visit you without declaring themselves, or will have come via the book but indirectly.)
- We reserve the right to remove your listing from the website and other platforms if your venue changes in such a way that it no longer ‘fits the bill’.
- Membership fees are due on or before the agreed date and must be paid before inclusion of your venue and thereafter annually
- In the event of late or non-payment, Printslinger shall be entitled to remove the listing and charge interest at 3%.
- This agreement shall start on the date of invoicing and be effective for 1 year. It shall, unless terminated, be automatically renewed annually though you will be entitled to withdraw.
- Either party may end the agreement by giving no less than 30 days’ written notice, but there will be no refund of fees for the remaining membership period.